We provide specialist case management services to clients who have suffered severe and complex injuries, including brain injury, spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy, amputation, and stroke. ACM staff work with clients to help them achieve the highest quality of life and fulfill their potential.
Our teams of highly experienced professionals work with adults and children throughout East Anglia, and into London, Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire.
Anglia Case Management can provide:
- Rehabilitation services, delivered to clients in their own environment
- Expert Witness Care Reports for the Court
- Immediate Needs Assessments prior to a Case Manager being instructed
- Manual Handling advice and training
- Occupational Therapy equipment and advice for Children and Young People
- Support Packages for adults and children
Established in 1998, ACM is registered with the Care Quality Commission, and is also accredited as an “Investor in People”.