The Care Experts at ACM are specialists in traumatic brain injury and cerebral palsy, and most have a minimum of 15 years post-qualification experience. They are all BABICM members.
The team is led by Caroline Ferber, who has been providing Expert Witness reports for over 20 years, and has experience of giving evidence in court.
All the Experts have undergone specific training to undertake Expert Witness work, with many also completing the Bond Solon CUBS accredited course.
Care Reports for the Court can be provided for non-ACM clients, which deal with:
- Evaluation of past family care;
- Recommendations and costs for future care;
- Recommendations and costs for future case management;
- Complex equipment needs and costs;
- On-going rehabilitation needs; and
- Additional living needs, such as holidays and household costs.