The Care Experts at ACM are specialists in traumatic brain injury and cerebral palsy, and each has a minimum of 15 years post qualification experience. They are all Advanced BABICM members.
The team is led by Caroline Ferber, who has been providing Expert Witness reports for over 20 years. Caroline has completed the Cardiff University Bond Solon Expert Witness accredited training, and has experience of giving evidence in court.
Care Reports for the Court can be provided for non-ACM clients, which deal with:
- Evaluation of past family care;
- Recommendations and costs for future care;
- Recommendations and costs for future case management;
- Complex equipment needs and costs;
- On-going rehabilitation needs; and
- Additional living needs, such as holidays and household costs.
Caroline is listed in the UK Register of Expert Witnesses and is on the APIL list of Care Experts.