The Manual Handling service works with both adults and children, and their families to provide expert assessments, advice and training on all manual handling issues.
The Manual Handling service is led by an Occupational Therapist and a Nurse, both with considerable manual handling experience, combined with experience of working with clients with complex needs.
The service can include:
- Detailed handling assessments regarding a client’s needs;
- Detailed Manual Handling policies;
- Bespoke training for family, carers and support staff;
- A quick response service should Manual Handling problems arise, and
- Advice on appropriate Manual Handling equipment.