Linda (nee Marsden) is a qualified and experienced Social Worker who joined ACM in May 2006 and took over the role of Registered Manager soon after.
The role of Registered Manager involves:
- Ensuring ACM maintains its ‘Compliant’ status with the CQC;
- Ensuring employment practices are constantly of the highest quality;
- Working with Case Managers to develop and manage complex care packages;
- Devising, delivering and sourcing support worker training;
- Managing the on-going qualification programme for support workers.
Linda is a member of the ACM Senior Management Team and has supervisory responsibilites. She occasionally takes on pieces of short-term Case Management, working alongside Solicitors / Deputies supporting their vulnerable elderly clients.
Linda has completed a Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (Merit) and gained Chartered FCIPD status in December 2015.