ACM now have their own care agency, ACM Care Options, which can provide support staff for clients with complex disabilities. The support staff will be recruited specifically for each client, and will be employed by ACM, relieving Deputies and fund-holders of the responsibilities of being an employer.
Reasons to choose ACM Care Options include:
- Fund-holders have the security of working with an established and respected Case Management company with over 20 years’ experience of providing services to clients
- As the employer of the support workers, ACM will deal with any employment issues that arise.
- Staff will be recruited specifically to meet the clients’ needs and requirements, involving the client in the final selection process where desired.
- Support staff will be trained to meet all CQC, regulatory, and health and safety requirements.
- The support staff will be managed by ACM in a proactive way ensuring they are supervised and trained appropriately so that they can work to the highest of standards at all times.
- ACM Care Options works closely with existing ACM services
- ACM has been continually registered with, and regulated by, the CQC since 2004, always with positive inspection outcomes.
To find out more about what we can offer please email email@example.com