Naomi’s role at ACM is to provide bespoke case management input for adults with brain injuries, cerebral palsy, spinal injuries or other complex disabilities, who require care, support and rehabilitation. This involves:
• Assessment of the clients ongoing case management, care and rehabilitation needs;
• Coordinating services from the statutory and independent sector;
• Commissioning and managing rehabilitation;
• Developing bespoke support packages, which will include recruiting, training and managing support workers;
• Risk assessment and the development of risk management plans.
Naomi, who is an Occupational Therapist, has extensive experience of working within community and hospital settings. She has worked in a specialist neurological team where she gained much experience and found herself often advocating for the rights of brain injured clients to others. She has experience in supporting clients in vocational rehabilitation. Naomi has worked within multi-disciplinary setting and managed teams of staff, leading by example. She is committed to all her clients getting the best possible outcomes in their rehabilitation journey and empowers them to set and achieve their own goals.
Naomi’s previous employment includes, Occupational Therapist Team Leader at Hinchingbrooke Hospital, and Specialist Occupational Therapist – Community Neurology Team, Norfolk.