The ACM Care and Occupational Therapy Experts are specialists in providing reports for the Court on complex disabilities, including brain injury, spinal cord injury, cerebral palsy, and complex orthopaedic and psychological injuries. The majority of our experts have a minimum of 20 years post-qualification experience, and are all BABICM members.
All the Experts have undergone specific training to undertake Expert Witness work, with several also completing the Cardiff University Bond Solon (CUBS) expert witness certificate.
Our quantum reports can include:
- An evaluation of past family care at appropriate rates
- Opinion on future care needs and rehabilitation potential
- Recommendations and costs for future case management
- Equipment, with costs
- On-going rehabilitation needs with costs
- Additional living needs, such as holidays and household costs
- Recommendations for additional housing needs