Case Managers to work with Adults and / or Children
Closing Date: Friday 23rd August at 5.00pm
As a result of increased demand for our services, we have vacancies for Case Managers to work with our clients in East Anglia. Case Management experience is not essential as full training and professional support is provided.
The positions would suit professionally qualified nurses, social workers, occupational therapists and physiotherapists, who have experience of working with clients with:
- brain injuries
- complex neurological conditions,
- spinal cord injuries,
- cerebral palsy; or
- long term physical disabilities.
As a Case Manager you will manage a small case-load of clients, and your role will include:
- Undertaking detailed assessments of clients
- Setting and reviewing goals and interventions
- Providing reports, and professional notes and records
- Identifying rehabilitation needs, and researching and commissioning relevant services
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Considering the clients’ needs for support, and developing care proposals and packages of care as necessary
- Recruiting and managing support staff
- Advising on specialist equipment, additional living needs and housing requirements
- Working with clients to develop structured activities
- Liaising with solicitors and other professionals within both the independent and private sectors
A full job description is below, along with a person specification.
The successful candidate will need to hold a full UK driving licence, and be a confident driver.
Case Managers are required to make journeys across the region to undertake work with clients in their own homes and locality. There is the expectation for Case Managers to be in the office in Suffolk regularly (on at least one day a week, depending on home location) but when not in the office or on client visits, Case Managers have the opportunity to work from home.
To apply please send a covering letter/email (job reference CM, FAO Sue Stoten) together with your CV to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 5.00pm on Friday 23rd August, with interviews in Suffolk likely to be on Wednesday 4th September 2019.
Pay & Benefits
In return for your skills, we will provide you with:
- Salary £26,000 to £40,000 pa, depending on post qualification experience
- Regular 1:1 and peer group supervision
- Regular in-house training days and other external training opportunities
- Internal Professional Development Programme
- Company car, mobile phone and laptop
- Option for fortnightly 9 day working pattern for full timers
- Performance related bonus
- Excellent office administration support
- Generous employer contributed pension scheme