ACM Case Managers work with adults and children who have ongoing needs, to support them to improve their quality of life, and maximise their potential. We liaise closely with the clients’ families and legal teams.
Each client has a bespoke case management plan, devised around their individual needs, with clearly defined goals, objectives and priorities. Case Management is available to our clients for as long as they require; this could be for a few years, but for some clients it will be life long.
Areas we can help with include:
- Identifying goals
- Developing care packages
- Recruiting and managing carers
- Advising on housing and adaptations
- Sourcing specialist equipment
- Commissioning rehabilitation
- Resourcing appropriate therapies
- Advising on education and vocational activities
- Working with statutory services
- Advocating on behalf of the client
- Problem solving and trouble shooting